Telephone (330) 868-4134
Guidance Office Fax (330) 868-3275
Mrs. White - (Last names M - Z)
Mrs. Smith - (Last names A - L)
Guidance Office Secretary
Guidance Office News:
Seniors: The Senior Panoramic Picture will be taken on Thursday, April 8th promptly at 7:15 a.m. Please plan to arrive between 7:00 and 7:05 a.m.!
Seniors: If you are college or technical school bound, please check the scholarship page frequently for all scholarship opportunities!
Seniors! Important information for all Seniors!
Please check this page for cap & gown and graduation information.
Scheduling for 2021-2022! If you would like to make any changes to your choices for next year, the last day to do so is May 27th.
Seniors......colleges are now offering virtual tours. Just visit their website to view. The branches of the military are also offering virtual information videos. Please check these out if you are interested in any of these options.
Soon-to-be Freshmen in 2021-22: The 8th grade parent meeting is now on video. Students and parents will find very useful information in this video. Please take the time to watch.
For tips on completing the FAFSA.
Seniors...for cap & gown ordering, click here.
College Application Process video.
SENIORS..Important! Senior Orientation video.
New Student Enrollment
Phone the guidance office for an appointment to enroll when you have copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- copy of deed, rental agreement, current utility bill or payroll statement- we will not accept checking account information or postal change of address card
- Custody Documentation
- court-ordered, signed and stamped document from the court stating parental responsibility
- You may be asked for further documentation prior to enrollment.
- If you have any questions about the requirements or to schedule an appointment, please call the Guidance Office.
Transcripts are available by calling the guidance office and leaving the following information:
- Name (maiden name)
- Year of graduation
- Birth date
- If you want to have it mailed, please include address
- Please allow 3 business days
- Register online at the www.actstudent.org
- Minerva High School code # 363-470
- It is recommended you take the writing portion of the test at least once, as most colleges now require it
This link is a step-by-step guide for filing the FAFSA:
- Completing the FAFSA is FREE
- the website is www.fafsa.ed.gov
- everyone should complete the FAFSA
- There is a very helpful phone number that allows you to talk with a representative for any questions concerning the FAFSA, 1-800-4FED-AID