Telephone (330) 868-4134
Guidance Office Fax (330) 868-3275
Guidance Office Secretary
Guidance Office News:
Diploma pick-up: if you need to pick up your diploma, please call the guidance office the week of May 26th. We will arrange a time for you to come in.
Registering New Students for the school year 2020-21: You will need to call the guidance office for an appointment. Please call the week of May 26th and leave a number where you can be reached.
If you are a current sophomore and are interested in taking College Credit Plus (CCP) classes next year, please contact Mrs. Smith as soon as possible so you can begin the application process. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Enrollment
Phone the guidance office for an appointment to enroll when you have copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- copy of deed, rental agreement, current utility bill or payroll statement- we will not accept checking account information or postal change of address card
- Custody Documentation
- court-ordered, signed and stamped document from the court stating parental responsibility
- You may be asked for further documentation prior to enrollment.
- If you have any questions about the requirements or to schedule an appointment, please call the Guidance Office.
Transcripts are available by calling the guidance office and leaving the following information:
- Name (maiden name)
- Year of graduation
- If you want to have it mailed, please include address
- Please allow 3 business days
- Register online at the www.actstudent.org
- Minerva High School code # 363-470
- It is recommended you take the writing portion of the test at least once, as most colleges now require it
This link is a step-by-step guide for filing the FAFSA:
- Completing the FAFSA is FREE
- the website is www.fafsa.ed.gov
- everyone should complete the FAFSA
- There is a very helpful phone number that allows you to talk with a representative for any questions concerning the FAFSA, 1-800-4FED-AID