Minerva Local Schools was awarded Straight-A grant dollars from the state of Ohio for demonstrating innovation in education as a member of the Young Entrepreneur’s Consortium. The five-year plan recognizes the need to model continuous improvement by establishing goals, strategies and action steps, as to how we can “get better” as a district while successfully completing the “work streams” of the grant.
Over the next five years we plan to:
- Increase technology integration by 100%
- Increase dual enrollment by 50%
- Implement PBL and WBL 50%
- Improve ACT and Compass scores by 2%
How will we look different by 2020?
- One-to-one technology integrated in classroom instruction
- Curriculum aligned to intervention and preparation for ACT
- Career exploration and community partners will be developed for WBL experiences
The Minerva Plan 2015 - 2020
Minerva Plan 2017 - 2018