Telephone (330) 868-4134
Guidance Office Fax (330) 868-3275
CCP & Testing Coordinator
Guidance Office Secretary
Guidance Office News:
RG Drage News.....
On November 20th, all sophomores will travel to RG Drage to visit the 3 programs of their choice. They will also receive an application at that time. On the evening of November 20th, RG Drage will also host an Open House for sophomores and their parents along with a FREE Chili Supper.
ACT...on Feb. 20th, 2019 sophomores will have the opportunity to take the ACT at Minerva High School. This test will not include the Writing portion. The cost is $44.50 and must be paid at time of sign up. Please pay with cash or a check made payable to Minerva High School. The deadline to sign up is November 16th. We cannot accept any late sign ups. Please stop in the Guidance Office for more information or to sign up.
Stark State College of Technology will be holding an Application NIght on Feb. 21, 2019 from 3:00 pm until ? This is for seniors interested in attending Stark State next year or students interested in CCP with Stark State. The Accuplacer Test willl also be available. If you have any questions please email Mrs. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
8th grade Parent Meeting.... this is the slide presentation from our Incoming Freshmen Parent Meeting which was held on Jan. 25, 2018.
New Student Enrollment
Phone the guidance office for an appointment to enroll. The following documents are required:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency
- copy of deed, rental agreement, current utility bill or payroll statement
- Custody Documentation
- court-ordered, signed and stamped document from the court stating parental responsiblilty
Transcripts are available by calling the guidance office and leaving the following information:
* Name (maiden name)
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation
- If you want to have it mailed, please include address
- Please allow 3 business days
- Register online at the www.actstudent.org
- Minerva High School code # 363-470
- It is recommended you take the writing portion of the test at least once, as most colleges now require it
- If you have any questions, please contact the guidance office
This link is a step-by-step guide for filing the FAFSA:
- Completing the FAFSA is FREE
- the website is www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Most financial aid is based on financial need
- Parents and students must complete the FAFSA in order to be eligible to receive any federal or state funding or campus-based funds
- ALL parents/students must complete the FAFSA, even if you think you will not be eligible to receive any financial aid
- Colleges will not award any campus-based aid without the information provided on the FAFSA
- Financial aid is generally awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis
- If you wait too long to complete the FAFSA, you may not receive aid, regardless of financial need
- Colleges recommend that you complete the FAFSA (by estimating) as soon as possible.
- There is a very helpful phone number that allows you to talk with a representative for any questions concerning the FAFSA, 1-800-4FED-AID